When you need a pumping station which can be adopted by the local water authority, Advantage Pumping Solutions can design and manufacture a system to suit your site’s requirements that will also conform to Sewers for Adoption (SFA) regulations.
SFA (Sewers for Adoption) criteria includes numerous regulations on the design and installation of pumping systems to be adopted. Advantage Pumping Solutions have worked extensively within these regulations and closely with adopting authorities to design, manufacture and install these systems.
Some of the key reasons to choose Advantage when it comes to your adoptable pump station are:
• Many years of technical experience in designing pump systems
• In-depth knowledge of SFA regulations and requirements
• Access to key contacts within water authorities for liaison and to ensure compliance
• We have flexible and enthusiastic engineers on site with a “make it happen” attitude
Our experience means that we have developed a specific process to ensure your adoptable pump station project runs smoothly:
• Initial design visit with developer/client
• Site visit with developer/contractor
• We manage the technical pump station liaison with the water authority
• Commissioning visit with adopting authority
• Technical support through-out the project